DIM Detox – 60 veggie caps
DIM Detox promotes healthy cell cycle function and hormone metabolism to support liver detoxification and cellular health. The glucosinolates in broccoli, including indole-3-carbinol, and sulforaphane, help support healthy detoxification. BioResponse DIM® provides 25 mg per serving of a highly absorbable form of diindolylmethane, an important metabolite of indole-3-carbinol.
These compounds promote healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity. Calcium d-glucarate targets beta-glucuronidase enzyme activity, promoting healthy hormone detoxification through the glucuronidation pathway. Lignans, such as 7-hydroxymatairesinol (HMR), are converted in the body to enterolactone. Research indicates that dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels provide support for cellular, heart, breast, bone and cognitive health. Silymarin, alpha lipoic acid and n-acetyl-l-cysteine act to support phase II detoxification enzyme activity in the liver and offer antioxidant support for cellular protection. Taurine, glycine and methionine promote phase II detoxification pathways and healthy cell metabolism.
two capsules contain:
- BioResponse DIM® 100 mg.
- diindolylmethane complex (complex of starch, diindolylmethane, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine and silica)
(standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)
- calcium-d-glucarate 100 mg.
- broccoli 100 mcg.
- (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant)
- (standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane)
- HMRlignan™ 10 mg.
- (Norway spruce) alpha lipoic acid 200 mg.
- (thioctic acid)
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine 200 mg. (free-form)
- milk thistle 150 mg. (silybum marianum) extract (fruit) (standardized to contain 80% silymarin)
- l-methionine (free-form) 200 mg.
- glycine (free-form) 100 mg.
- taurine (free-form) 100 mg.
- ascorbyl palmitate 20 mg. (fat-soluble vitamin C)
- Contains soy (phosphatidylcholine) (hypo-allergenic plant fiber added to complete capsule volume)
2 capsules per day, with meals.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
***Pure Encapsulations logo, text, graphics and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. an are used with permission. Copyright 2017
***We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers with the United States of America.