BioPure’s Chlorella Pyrenoidosa uses a patented process by which stiff structural elements of the cell wall are cracked using sound waves. This keeps the extra cellular chlorella barrier intact, thus protecting all of the cell’s organelles. It has a better absorption of toxins, but is harder to digest than some other forms of Chlorella. Super nutrient: with 50-60% amino acid content. Methylcobolamin – the most easily absorbed and utilized form of B12, B6, minerals, chlorophyll, beta-carotene etc.
The naturally concentrated nutrient value of Chlorella Pyrenoidosa makes C.P.-Protect-200 a prime protection power! For our health, C.P. Protect can provide an effective and completely natural protection against all kinds of disease.
Chlorella is a unicellular, fresh water, algal micro-organism. It belongs to one of the oldest life forms on earth. By its ability to absorb carbon dioxide and to release oxygen it has contributed to the creation of an atmosphere containing oxygen and thus to a viable environment. Due to its special cell wall components, it has the ability to bind heavy metals, which can then be flushed out of the system.
- detoxification (esp. amalgam)
- helps regulate blood pressure
- strengthens body’s own ‘anti-oxidant system’
- great nutrition for children
- ideal for pregnant & nursing moms
Chlorella Pyrenoidosa C.P. Protect-200 is the result of many years of ongoing collaboration with Chlorella farms in the most traditional, cleanest and least industrialized areas in the world: China, Taiwan and Japan. In these Asian countries, the conditions for a natural and successful growth of Chlorella are unsurpassed. We are proud to have developed relationships with the highest quality producers to become an independent importer of the very best quality Chlorella available anywhere in the world.
BioPure uses a patented process by which stiff structural elements of the cell wall are cracked using sound waves. This keeps the extra cellular chlorella barrier intact, thus protecting all of the cell’s organelles. It has a better absorption of toxins, but is harder to digest than some other forms of Chlorella. Directions for use: 4 Tablets 2 to 3 times per day with meals, or as directed by your practitioner.
Chlorella’s powerful effect is based on:
- the highest chlorophyll content of all plants
- approximately 60% is high-quality vegetable protein (incorporating all eight essential amino acids)
- numerous vitamins, e.g. vitamin E, Beta-Carotene, vitamin B complex as well as vitamin B12
- multiple minerals and trace minerals, including calcium, magnesium and zinc
- miscellaneous exclusive vegetable fibers such as chlorellin, sporopollein etc.
- an incredibly robust cell structure with protective substances against radiation and toxins caused by pollution
- the unique natural growth factor C.G.F. (Chlorella Growth Factor)
Chlorella benefits the body in many ways from its broad spectrum detoxification of the widest variety of toxins, to its equally broad nutritional value. In practice, many patients report chlorella benefits their digestive function, lessens brain fog and provides a general sense of well being.Many of the exact mechanisms by which chlorella benefits our physiology have now been studied and are very well documented in the medical literature.
Chlorella benefits are:
- strengthening of the body’s own ‘anti-oxidant system’
- increase of the body’s energy
- detoxification (especially heavy metals/amalgam)
- helps regulate blood pressure and fat metabolism, improving the functioning of the liver
- beneficial for the eyes (e.g., when there are tendencies towards macula-degeneration and cataracts)
- protection against infections caused by bacteria, virus and fungi by means of strengthening the body’s immune system
- support of gastro-intestinal function (cleans colon and bowel)
- improves the health of joints and muscles
- increases the body’s ability to resist disease when the immune system is already underperforming due to severe illness or certain drug treatments.
- a natural supplement for a balanced daily diet (particularly for vegetarians as it supplies essential amino acids)
- a sensible nutritional support for children as well as pregnant and nursing mothers.
1250 200mg Tablets of 100% Pure Chlorella Pyrenoidosa No Binders or Fillers Added.
Super nutrient: with 50-60% amino acid content. Methylcobolamin – the most easily absorbed and utilized form of B12, B6, minerals, chlorophyll, beta-carotene etc.
One tub of Chlorella Pyrenoidosa Protect-200 contains 125g of the purest freshwater microalgae Chlorella Pyrenoidosa (approximately 625 or 2,500 tablets depending on the size of the container) free of any additives or preservatives. C.P. Protect-200 is not a seawater algae and therefore contains very little or no iodine at all.
Recommended daily intake (Chlorella Pyrenoidosa): 5 tablets 3 times a day or as recommended by your health care practitioner. (It is considered safe to consume many times this amount.) Take with a glass of water and ideally approx 1 hour before meals.
Keep out of sunlight, store in a cool, dark, place.
Dosages, indications and any other information contained herein is suggested use only and not to be considered treatment recommendations. Please consult with a healthcare provider for treatment of any illness or condition, especially if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or considering treating a child. We suggest that you consult a licensed physician if you have any health problems and you require a medical diagnosis or medical advice or treatment. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For all matters that relate to your health, please contact your physician.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*