ATP Fuel offers the top three energy nutrients and co-factors synergistically combined for maximum mitochondrial performance and energy production:
- NT Factor Energy™
ATP Fuel starts with the base of our highly acclaimed NT Factor Energy™, and adds the two other well-researched energy producing nutrients, NADH and CoQ10 into one convenient and power-producing formula.
- NT Factor Energy™ – to repair mitochondrial membranes – NT Factor Energy™ was developed as a phospholipid delivery system to repair mitochondrial membranes that have been compromised due to acute and/or long-term health challenges.
- NADH – to convert food into energy – NADH is the reduced (electron- energy rich) coenzyme form of vitamin B3 or B-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide. This “reducing” power (its ability to donate electrons) is what drives ATP production.
- Coenzyme Q10 – for ATP energy production – Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a compound found naturally in the energy-producing center of the cell known as the mitochondria. CoQ10 is involved in the making of ATP. ATP serves as the cell’s major energy source and drives a number of biological processes including muscle contraction and the production of protein. CoQ10 also works as an antioxidant.
Take five capsules 30 minutes before breakfast and five capsules 30 minutes before lunch or dinner (ten capsules per day) for the first two months, and five capsules 30 minutes before breakfast in month 3 and beyond. It is important to keep with the protocol for the first two months so that enough cell membranes are repaired — which will allow the patient to feel the difference. This equates to 2 bottles per month for each of the first two months, and 1 bottle per month thereafter.
- Free of milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors and artificial colors.
- This product does contain ingredients derived from soy.
- Serving Size: 5 capsules
- Servings per Container: 30
Amount % Daily Per Serving:
- Value Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 20 IU 67%
- NT Factor® Maximum Potency™ 2000 mg *
Phosphoglycolipids – includes polunsaturated phosphatidylchoine, glycolipids and other polyunsaturated phosphatidyl nutrients derived from soybean.
Bifido and Lactobacillus Bacterium with supportive essential growth media (vitamins, minerals, amino acids and phytonutrients in key amounts for optimal absorption and performance of the probiotics.
Mitochondria Pro Regulator™ 260 mg *
Calcium (as calcium pyruvate calcium ascorbate, dicalcium phosphate) phosphate/sulfate/pyruvate), Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate), Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
Krebs Cycle Glucose Absorb™ 180 mg *
Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid, L-Tyrosine
Coenzyme D10, NADH
*Daily Value not established
Gelatin, rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
There are no reviews yet.